This mod is not known to work with the latest version of Kerbal Space Program. Proceed with caution.
A stock-alike parts pack that fills in a variety of gaps in the stock lineup of rocketry parts.
zer0Kerbal, originally by
adopted with express permission and brought to you by KerbSimpleCo
Modular Rocket Systems is a parts pack for KSP, with the following design goals:
- Fill in some of the gaps in the selection of stock parts. For example, size-3 and size-0 SAS modules, and size-3 monopropellant tanks.
- Preserve the stock balance. All parts have their costs, masses, and capacities chosen based on stock analogs.
- Provide some additional cosmetic choices. Examples include the 2.5m fuel tanks, and various nose cones. They have direct analogs in the stock line-up, and share the same stats, but give you additional aesthetic options.
- Maintain a stock-like appearance and seamlessly fit into the game, while following its own artistic style. This one is trickier, but by taking cues from the stock-parts, it's possible to make something new, that also fits with the game's existing aesthetic.
- Be friendly to your CPU/GPU. Very importantly, these parts follow most of the stock-part rules for how polygons are used, and collision meshes are configured. They shouldn't reduce your framerate any more than the stock parts do.
All of the models and textures were made 100% from scratch, using Blender, Photoshop, and Unity. The only exception is the "mini orange tank" which borrowed a scaled-down sample of the orange pattern from the stock Jumbo Orange tank.
Modular Rocket Systems is also the in-game manufacturer of these parts, and they will appear as an agency that can provide contracts for career mode (assuming I've set it up right - untested), and have a flag available for use as well.
(Note that the stats, appearances, and descriptions of the parts shown below are subject to change, or may be out of date)
- Compatibility patches
- Contracts for these glorious parts
- Variant Textures
- Model updates (add/improve lights, iva, hatches and so forth)
- Marketing Images and Videos such as hero shots, animated gifs, short highlights
- Translations: See the README in the Localization folder for instructions for adding or improving translations. There is also the quickstart guide. GitHub push is the best way to contribute. Additions and corrections welcome!
- Have a request? Glad to have them, kindly submit through GitHub.
- your translation here
Use CurseForge/OverWolf Website/App
I take no part, nor am I interested in maintaining the CKAN metadata for my mods. CKAN is a great mod for those that can't use zip tools. If you are having issues please let the CKAN people know and refer to the CKAN thread. My support of CKAN extends with checking the checkbox in SpaceDock. Beware, CKAN can really mess up; though it tries very, very, very hard not to.
The collection of Fuel Tanks Plus Ltd (FTPL) large stock-like tanks with Color Coded Canister style:
NecroBones suite of mods that play nicely together
parts, config, flags, agency, textures, variants, control, graphics, sound, resources, science, tech-tree, career, crewed, uncrewed
red box below is a link to forum post on how to get support
Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date
All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses
All assets, including but not limited to: animations, models, sounds and textures are distributed under their own licenses
and it is true.
[^1]: this isn't a mod. ;P
[^2]: may work on other versions (YMMV)
[^3]: Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date!
Raw stats are from the beginning of time until now. Each follower and download entry represents one hour of data. Uneventful hours are omitted.