This is meant to be easy to understand, but please send us an email
if you have any questions.
We can and will ban you from the site if you fail to follow these terms. We may also take legal action against
more serious violations.
The general idea is "be responsible". Follow these basic rules:
- Do not upload illegal content to the site
- Do not abuse or harrass other users
- Do not upload content you cannot grant licenses to
- Uploaders offer SpaceDock a royalty-free, worldwide license to distribute their mods upon uploading them
We can remove any content whenever we feel like it for any reason at all, with or without notifying the content owner.
Users of the site agree to monitor the site for changes, while the team makes a best-effort promise to notify about changes.
Information in accordance with section 5 TMG
53604 Bad Honnef
Telephone: +49 175/8281852
Person responsible for content in accordance with 55 Abs. 2 RStV
53604 Bad Honnef
Telephone: +49 175/8281852
Indication of source for images and graphics
some image source
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents' accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
Social plug-ins from Facebook
. If you do not want Facebook to map data collected about you via our Web sites to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before you visit our web pages.
Social plug-ins from Twitter
Following subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our own advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by you separately, or possibly in the course of an ordering process:
By clicking the "Recieve Updates" Button
You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe as follows:
By disableing updates for the respective mods
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: ( firstname.lastname@example.org