Dumping ground for minor things I do, such as:
- Tweaks to @DylanSemrau's CNAR mod, plus additional texture options
- Tarsier Space Telescope and Neptune Camera compatibility for SCANsat visual surveillance telescopes (except for VS-11). Adds a rescaled VS-11 called the LFR-1 for space telescope purposes.
- FSA (Kerbin Federal Space Agency) and Klamperture Laboratories flags.
- Makes kerbals a bit less unreasonably durable (reduced maxTemp and crash tolerance)
- Angle snapping for docking ports without rotation.
- Green and tan paint for Tantares' R7-family tanks and engines.
- TUFX profiles: OK 1, 1B, Night Vision
- Price gouging! Fun! But only for kerbed command pods.
All things are CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0. Use it for anything, change or add anything as long as you credit me if redistributing, state any changes made clearly, make it clear that I don't endorse your version, and don't get any money from it. Tantares textures should be credited to @Beale, I only edited them to add some color. CNAR textures should be credited to @DylanSemrau for the same reason.
Needs the latest ModuleManager (obviously), which isn't included in the download because I assume you already have it. If you don't have it, search for it in the KSP Forums and download the one for your version of KSP.
VERY MUCH A WORK IN PROGRESS. TYPOS AND MISTAKES (probly) ABOUND. Save-breaking, while it shouldn't happen, will probably happen in one way or another.
Version 0.6 for Kerbal Space Program 1.12.2
Released on 2021-11-12
Ordinary Things 0.6 "I Can't Believe It's Been This Long"
- Deprecated APAS interoperability patch
- Deprecated uncrewed pods patch
- Added price hike for every crewed command pod
- Removed Vostok retextures
- Allow color changing for all lights unless stated otherwise in part config
- Changed way TST compatibility for SCANsat is done, now adds own camera transforms. 100% works.
- Halved cost of Firespitter biplane parts
- Add more CNAR textures, plus drop-in replacements for CNAR's original textures to fit better with the new ones. Tried to make those Restockalike, how well they fit is up to the user to decide.
- Tried to properly remove probe core modules from Capella sciencenosecones
- Added proper color scheme for Capella A, use with 3 fins (represents the original revision WAC). Standard variant is "B". Added black variants for Capella fins
- Removed BDB - Realchute
- Removed BDB - KTT
- Added Custom Bulkhead Profiles for miscellaneous sizes I've seen in mods ( <=0.35m, .9375m, 1.5m, 3.125m, ~4.375m, 5.625m, 6.25-7.5m ).
- Approx. halved thrust on some Airplane Plus prop engines
- Added flags: Tetragon Projects (P9 Proc Wings), transparent version of stock minimalist flag, BLANK flag (actually pic of Jay Foreman screaming BLANK at 1/255 opacity, Map Men "Maps with Gaps" or something), added some wear and transparency to UKF flag and FSA meatball
- Reaction wheels are now at 40% power (50% consumption).
- Added patch to upscale Neptune Camera images if Scatterer is installed (to somewhat compensate for stock multisample AA being disabled). Just rescale photos to 62.5% size before sharing with other people.
- Typo fixes on kerbal, reaction wheel, docking alignment patches
- Added replacement textures for CNAR, just drop them in to replace CNAR's original textures. Drop them in place and delete original V2Texture.mbm, V2TextureBumper.mbm, and V2TextureNRM.png
Download (17.40 MiB)
Version 0.4 for Kerbal Space Program 1.12.1
Released on 2021-06-20
Idk, it's been way too long
Download (15.90 MiB)
Version 0.3 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.2
Released on 2021-04-22
Ordinary Things 0.3
- Attempted fix for broken Vostok service module
- Added maxTemp fix for Firespitter biplane parts
- Added pod retitles, for stock and Old Parts Redux
- Added Soyuz engine recolors
- Added patch hydrogen tanks missing boiloff modules, needs BDB
- Added angle snap to stock docking ports
Download (17.17 MiB)
Version 0.2 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.2
Released on 2021-03-21
Ordinary Things 0.2 'Nobody Asked'
- Tantares: Added Soyuz Blue, fixed texture switchers
- RW nerf now reduces power consumption as well
- SCANSat: Adds the LFR-1 'Expanse' Astronomical Observatory instead of adding telescope abilities to the VS-11 'Kennen'. Needs Tarsier Space Telescopes.
- CNAR: New heavier-but-cheaper A variant for the Capella (B is default) Radiometer/goo nose doesn't share mesh with barometer anymore, integrated @Beetlecat's fin attach fixes, adjusted Waterfall plume position
- APAS: Included new B10 APAS in APAS patch
- Realchute compatibility for new BDB Mercury and Gemini
- Stock part retitles
- Patch to move BDB Redstone and Vanguard up one node in Kiwi Tech Tree
- Miscellaneous Taerobee things even though that mod's been dead for years
Download (17.62 MiB)
Version 0.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.1
Released on 2021-02-28
No changelog provided
Download (7.02 MiB)
Stats for Ordinary Things
Downloads over time
Downloads per version
New followers per day