Version 3.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.11.0
Released on 2021-01-03
WorldStabilizer no longer works as of 1.11, it no longer protects against the 1km spawn bug (and its presence in 1.11 seems to cause the bug to evolve into a vicious kraken) so take special care when spawning crafts containing at least these parts, or don't use them anymore:
- J Deployment Bay
- J Inline Large Docking Port
- Avatar Cargo Ramp
- Humpback Cargo Ramp
- Stail Cargo Bay (Mk1, not Mk2)
- Added KerbalChangelog support.
- Added Localization support.
- Added missing SAS module to all drone cores.
- Fixed bulkheadprofile in Nebula engine. (Spotted by @ Lisias.)
- Fixed bulkheadprofile in some I and J parts.
- Fixed K Drone Core's SAS module still missing.
- Fixed K and KH cargo bays and hollow fuselages appearing in Fuel Tank category (moved to Payload).
- Fixed missing bulkheadprofile in RCS ports.
- Increased thrust in these engines:
- Valkyrie tilt & WarpJet MARGE.
- VTOL wrapper engines.
- Moved the following in from OPT Legacy:
- 2.5m Nebula Shock Intake.
- VTOL Wrapper engines.
- Avatar tilt and WarpJet MARGE engine.
- DepthMask assets.
- K cockpits (custom, TAV). All 3 K cockpits are now here.
- K cabin and lab.
- K and KH Inline SAS.
- Removed obolste parts: some RCS thrusters, some Avatar fuselage parts. Craft files that have these will break.
- Reduced node size on H parts.
- Updated DepthMask patch to detect standalone DepthMask plugin.
Download (79.91 MiB)