Supplies much needed config files to keep OPT Spaceplane Parts useful and alive in the absence of the original modder, K.Yeon.
This modlet affects both OPT Main pack and OPT Legacy so be sure to always have this.
Do not use this with OPT_USI, OPT_WBI, or OPT Legacy v1.0.9 or lower
Required by OPT Legacy 1.10.0 or higher
- Adds a higher tech tree node than Experimental Aircraft Engines for the most OP of engines
- Makes all main pack engines less OP or more challenging to use
- Makes the weaker engines stronger at reasonable cost
- Replaces dirty old Firespitter configs with B9 Part Switch and Wild Blue Tools (WBI) (much easier to add the tank types you want to all parts in OPT Main and Legacy)
- Integrates USI Life Support, TAC and Snacks! through B9 or Wild Blue (absorbs the OPT_USI and OPT_WBI mods)
- Delivers the fabled OPT FAR parch at last
- Gives gimbal and proper thrust and Isp (more of each) to the linear aerospike (makes it actually usable)
Version 1.9.3 for Kerbal Space Program 1.9.1
Released on 2020-03-24
- Added Kerbal Atomics detection to cryo tank/engine patch.
- Adjusted WBI EC template to provide 20x units per volume like B9PS does. (It was formerly 4x.)
- Adjusted fuel ratio for air-breathing cryo engines. Less demanding on intakes.
- Fixed MFT patch. It was self-deleting.
- Removed second lift surface module in J aerospike.
- Updated Nebula scramjet mode for more fuel efficiency but more EC demanding.
Version 1.9.2 for Kerbal Space Program 1.8.1
Released on 2020-02-12
- Adjust Covert Aero tech node's position and cost for Unkerballed Start.
- Adjust Covert Aero tech node to require both/all parent nodes to unlock.
Version 1.9.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.8.1
Released on 2020-02-04
- Added missing LH2 tank options to inline SAS parts.
- Changed Power Spheres to use B9PS for input switching. Requires quicksave + quickload after applying.
- Added options to "Tidal Force" Power Sphere (No longer just LFO, but LF, Mono, LH2O, LH2.)
- Removed erroneous line that removes B9PS from H noses under USI LS.
- Removed lift surface from I series parts.
- Updated Power Sphere "Tidal Force" to accept LH2O if CryoEngines is installed.
- Warning: Tweakscale effects will no longer apply to B9-enhanced converters.
Version 1.9.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.8.1
Released on 2019-12-30
- Fixed major oops (baddum tish!) with MFT/RealFuels patch (I hope :P ). It activated alongside other patches and caused tank options conflicts.
- Added Ablator tank type as part of drop tanks upgrade.
- Added IntakeAtm tank option for WarpJet SAGE's closed cycle:
- Mk2 nose.
- Drop tanks.
- J, K, KH, Humpback inline SAS.
- Added plural B9 tank descriptions.
- Enabled all MonoPropellant-fed OPT RCS devices to switch between, and use MonoPropellant or IntakeAtm. (Needs B9 Part Switch and Community Resource Pack.)
- Enabled all LFO-fed OPT RCS devices to switch between, and use LFO or LH2O. (Needs B9 Part Switch and Community Resource Pack.)
- Enabled inline RCS devices and aerodynamic, pointy RCS thrusters to hold RCS fuels.
- Fixed error in cockpit detection.
- Fixed big error in RCS patch.
- Removed SAS module from anything that's not a drone core.
- Updated configs for stripping unwanted resource and feature switch modules.
- Updated drop tanks to have proper complementary servings of LF or OX separately.
[WBI Classic Stock]
- Added templates for Atmosphere and for Atmosphere + CompressedAtmosphere. These resources no longer blacklisted in OPT Omnistorage and are required for fueling WarpJet SAGE's closed cycle, or fueling air-breathing RCS thrusters.
- Enabled equivalent mono or bi-propellant RCS fuel mix options.
- MonoPropellant, Nitronite, CompressedAtmosphere.
- LiquidFuel + Oxidizer, Propellium + Oxidizer.
- WarpJets also include alternators for producing CompressedAtmosphere for air-breathing RCS.
Version 1.8.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.8.1
Released on 2019-12-04
- All main engines: New plumes. New sounds.
- Added missing lift surface ratings to these engines: HAE-02 Mk2 engine, J Linear aerospike.
- Added surface attach to Mk2 Nose.
- Adjusted Power Sphere fusion selection.
- Some options are now only available when relevant mods are installed.
- Removed duplicate LqdHe3 option.
- Adjusted Dark Goo balance.
- Added mass.
- Slowed its consumption and production rates.
- Added immense buffs for Dark Drive to serve as a half-decent interstellar engine.
- Made Dark Drive incredibly more expensive to match.
- Revised MFT/RealFuels configs.
Version 1.7.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.7.3
Released on 2019-10-07
- Added Rational Resources tank types patch.
- Added boiloff module for OPT CryoTanks. Delete the plugin for it if this feature is not desired.
- Added Subcategories config.
- Fixed duplicate vesseltype keys in cockpits.
- Fixed drag cubes for J body, particularly the inline drone cores and SAS/RCS.
- Fixed Connected Living Space patch:
- Added parts to this as passable volume was considered in the tank volume re-balance in Reconfig 1.5 ~ 1.6.
- Fixed entries for a 2.5m cockpit in B9PS, WBI, IonCross and CLS integrations.
- Ensured OPT Mk2 intake always has normalized heat tolerance.
- OPT engines become CryoEngines if CryoEngines is installed.
- Updated WarpJet engines to now default to IntakeAir if CRP not installed.
Version 1.6.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.7.3
Released on 2019-08-09
- Fixed Snacks: Air subtype being defined without its tank type/ without Air! enabled.
Version 1.6.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.7.3
Released on 2019-08-08
- Minor engine tuning. ARI engines assume they're in vacuum at 0.1% or 0.001 atm.
- Consolidated and compartmentalized Dark Goo ecosystem. It's now divided across less configs and is easier to delete and disable without breaking things, for players who don't like it.
- Added Ioncross Crew Support (a life support mod favored by other maintainers of OPT Spaceplane).
- Added buff for Kerbal Foundries: Adjustable Landing Gear
- Updated B9PS and WBI integration in accordance with release of Snacks: Air! and Stress!
- Updated B9PS and WBI integration in accordance with internally renaming some Chimera parts and soft-deprecation to avoid breaking craft files. The only thing that can break is Tweakscale configs.
- Fixed B9 tank types for NF Propulsion being declared regardless of NF Propulsion's presence.
- Fixed tank volume balancing.
- Avatar and K full tanks now hold double that of hollow tanks (9360 LF).
- Avatar and K tanks.
- Bicouplers and tricoupler(s).
- Avatar, K and Humpback adapters.
- J and Stail to 2.5m adapters.
- Fixed (removed) potential for BARIS module to add twice to science labs.
- Fixed CRP IntakeAtm-for-all patch not working when planet does not have Oxygen.
- Fixed syntax errors that break the OPT Power Spheres under WBI integration.
- Fixed broken fusion fuel selection for OPT Power Spheres under WBI: Classic Mode.
- Added several fusion fuel options to OPT Power Spheres under WBI: CRP Mode.
- Options: Boron, Lithium, Lithium6, LqdDeuterium, LqdHe3, LqdHydrogen, LqdTritium.
- Xenon option now fully treated as a fallback. Expect to be unable to use it in most cases.
Version 1.5.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.7.0
Released on 2019-04-21
- Added 1 deg of gimbal to Dark Drive.
- Found/added B9 mesh switch in OPT 'Stail' Class to 2.5m Adapter.
Big Balance Pass
- Raised heat resistance in J "heat resistant" nose and Mk2 nose.
- Buffed most tank volumes (as measured with stock fuel tanks and WBI Mule MLM. They now largely hold 2x the usual amounts and have comparable dry/wet ratios to stock tanks. This will upset, though not break, many craft). OPT is also now much more usable with Nertea's CryoTanks and CryoEngines.
- Cockpits now hold much less fuel. They were excessive.
- All RCS performance balanced and now use Plume Party "Soyuz" RCS FX.
- K Tricoupler no longer holds fuel.
- Nerfed tankage in all inline RCS and aeroydynamic RCS clusters. They were quite excessive.
- Update the template decal links following WBI decal revamp for KSP 1.7.
- Added decal for SAS/Gyro template.
- OPT Reconfig will appear in play mode switcher UI.
- Fusion Power Spheres can switch input resources via WBI.
- Added cryo fuel options.
- Added Casa/Ponderosa templates to the following parts: J Cabin, Humpback Cabin.
- Added OmniShop and OmniWorks to the following parts. The use of tanks for this are a take on the "wet workshop" concept:
- Avater cockpit adapter and Avatar tank
- K 6m tank
- J cabin and J 4m tank
- Stail 4m tank
- H inline tanks
- Humpback cabin
Version 220.127.116.11 for Kerbal Space Program 1.6.1
Released on 2019-03-29
- Adjusted versioning URLs.
Version 1.3.3 for Kerbal Space Program 1.6.1
Released on 2019-03-29
- Adjustments to Dark Drive/ Dark Goo config.
- CTT for OPT Power Spheres.
Version 1.3.2 for Kerbal Space Program 1.6.1
Released on 2019-03-04
- un-broke OPT ARI-75 quick response (2nd engine mode) in vacuum.
Version 1.3.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.6.1
Released on 2019-02-22
- Nerfed leading edge drag on all OPT Main Wing elevons. No more open airbrake levels of drag at zero AoA / zero deflection from these things
- Revised USI modules config thanks to Nicky21
- Changed default tank setting on droptanks (in WBI mode) from Oxidizer to LiquidFuel
Version 1.3 for Kerbal Space Program 1.6.1
Released on 2019-01-25
- Re-evaluated some bulkhead profiles:
- "i" parts are now in "size2"
- "juno" parts go to "j"
- Added CCK-style custom bulkhead profiles
- Added non-spool secondary mode to ARI-75 engine (for vacuum friendly operation)
- Slight increase to Dark Drive's RTG output
Version 1.2.5 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.5
Released on 2018-11-15
- Anti-collision for Modular Fuel Tanks.
- Adjusted cryo tank ratios to playable levels, half of the suggested values by, and thanks to Sresk.
- Nerf USI recyclers for J cabin, added recyclers to J, Stail, Avatar cockpits.
- Removed flameout plume on HAE-02 engine. Scaling problem makes it as a flashbang and a health hazard.
Version 1.2.4 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.5
Released on 2018-10-08
- Added XenonGas to NFPropulsion tank types.
- Buffed Lithium tankage (maybe by too much. Untested).
- Added MonoPropellant tank option to all tanks/parts.
- Arranged new LF, LFO, Mono tank types to prevent using tank switch to cheat dV.
- Added MonoPropellant tank option to everything.
- The following cannot be changed in-flight:
- Structural and Battery.
- Drop tanks.
- Raised KIS slot counts.
- Disabled whitelist entries for OPT labs for experiments. Apparently this causes MOLE experiments to always or only require an OPT lab.
Version 1.2.3 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.4
Released on 2018-08-10
For KSP 1.4.5
- Added missing science container and Crew Report experiment to J boarding ramp and J rear hatch
- Moved HAE-02 Mk2 engine to Aerospace Tech in tech tree
- Buffed WBI battery storage capacity (x4)
- Removed erroneous calls for OPT Legacy
- Removed erroneous references to IntakeAtm when in Classic Stock mode and Community Resource Pack not installed
- OPT parts will gain/use Atmosphere resource and not IntakeAtm simply if Pathfinder is installed
- Added radiators to all cargo bays and hollow fuselage except ramps/tails
- Remove second lift surface module from a 2.5m cockpit
Version 1.2.2 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.4
Released on 2018-07-23
This release is actually intact unlike the others. I swear.
- WBI config
- Added Dark Goo generator to DocSci templates, available to any lab that uses WBI lab templates
- Added Dark Goo generator to OmniConverters
- Added Battery tank option to parallel the one provided by B9PS
- Added OmniStorage to all parts
- Fixed missing options in H + Humpback cabins
- Fixed plumes (again?) in J-92 Nebula engine
- Fixed bulkhead profile in HAE-02 Mk2 engine
- (Re)added Science Box storage for Dark Goo
Version 1.2.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.4
Released on 2018-07-14
- Fixed major error in version file
- Removed giant smoke plumes from Mk2 engine
Version 1.2.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.4
Released on 2018-07-11
- Added NON-FAR aero patch. Makes parts a little less Draggy[tm] (My 2.5X OPT not-spaceplane can spaceplane :D I haven't tested much other than the ascent but the fuel savings are epic!)
Version 1.1.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.4
Released on 2018-07-10
- Added Battery tank type among the defaults
- Made all B9 tank types switchable in-flight except Structural and Battery
- Added Kerbalism support including many B9 tank options for un-crewed parts
- Added Near Future Propulsion support
Version 1.0.7 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.3
Released on 2018-06-29
- Fixed J-92 plume problem
- Added Science Box capacity for DarkScience
- Added ARP icons for DarkScience and Dark Goo
- Removed (gigantic) smoke FX from HAE-02
Version 1.0.6 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.3
Released on 2018-05-31
- CryoTanks options now depend on the presence of the "CryoEngines" folder, not "CryoTanks"
- Oxidizer option now available for all parts
Version 1.0.5 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.3
Released on 2018-05-31
- Made B9 CryoTanks option to be sensitive to ClassicStock (and whether CryoTanks itself is present)
- Raised internal heat limit on J-92 Shcramjet and Dark Drive
- Added USI habitation to OPT K cockpits
- Removed old references to codename "OPT_DynoTune"
- Add OPT labs to WBI experiment whitelist for usable labs
Version 1.0.4 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.3
Released on 2018-05-18
- Fixed WarpJet Rescale config (they work properly now/again in 2.5x up to RSS)
- Fixed Oxidizer tank option in OPT_WBI
Version 1.0.3 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.3
Released on 2018-05-11
- Provide own CryoTanks options to deal with apparent empty CryoTanks folder bug (i believe CKAN is somehow doing this)
Version 1.0.2 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.2
Released on 2018-04-16
- Removed dual WBI tank option on Stail docking port, adjusted legacy wing volume in B9PS
- Fixed bad references to OPT Legacy (This might have kept provoking CryoTanks)
Version 1.0.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.2
Released on 2018-04-14
- Fixed collision problem with CryoTanks
Version 1.0.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.2
Released on 2018-04-13
No changelog provided
Stats for OPT Reconfig
Downloads over time
New followers per day