Supplies much needed config files to keep OPT Spaceplane parts useful and alive in the absence of the original modder, K.Yeon.
This modlet affects both OPT Main pack and OPT Legacy so be sure to always have this.
Do not use this with OPT_USI, OPT_WBI, or OPT Legacy v1.0.9 or lower
Required by OPT Legacy 1.10.0 or higher
- Adds a higher tech tree node than Experimental Aircraft Engines for the most OP of engines
- Makes all main pack engines less OP or more challenging to use
- Makes the weaker engines stronger at reasonable cost
- Replaces dirty old Firespitter configs with B9 Part Switch and Wild Blue Tools (WBI) (much easier to add the tank types you want to all parts in OPT Main and Legacy)
- Integrates USI Life Support, TAC and Snacks! through B9 or Wild Blue (absorbs the OPT_USI and OPT_WBI mods)
- Delivers the fabled OPT FAR parch at last
- Gives gimbal and proper thrust and Isp (more of each) to the linear aerospike (makes it actually usable)
Version 1.2.5 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.5
Released on 2018-11-15
- Anti-collision for Modular Fuel Tanks.
- Adjusted cryo tank ratios to playable levels, half of the suggested values by, and thanks to Sresk.
- Nerf USI recyclers for J cabin, added recyclers to J, Stail, Avatar cockpits.
- Removed flameout plume on HAE-02 engine. Scaling problem makes it as a flashbang and a health hazard.
Version 1.2.4 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.5
Released on 2018-10-08
- Added XenonGas to NFPropulsion tank types.
- Buffed Lithium tankage (maybe by too much. Untested).
- Added MonoPropellant tank option to all tanks/parts.
- Arranged new LF, LFO, Mono tank types to prevent using tank switch to cheat dV.
- Added MonoPropellant tank option to everything.
- The following cannot be changed in-flight:
- Structural and Battery.
- Drop tanks.
- Raised KIS slot counts.
- Disabled whitelist entries for OPT labs for experiments. Apparently this causes MOLE experiments to always or only require an OPT lab.
Version 1.2.3 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.4
Released on 2018-08-10
For KSP 1.4.5
- Added missing science container and Crew Report experiment to J boarding ramp and J rear hatch
- Moved HAE-02 Mk2 engine to Aerospace Tech in tech tree
- Buffed WBI battery storage capacity (x4)
- Removed erroneous calls for OPT Legacy
- Removed erroneous references to IntakeAtm when in Classic Stock mode and Community Resource Pack not installed
- OPT parts will gain/use Atmosphere resource and not IntakeAtm simply if Pathfinder is installed
- Added radiators to all cargo bays and hollow fuselage except ramps/tails
- Remove second lift surface module from a 2.5m cockpit
Version 1.2.2 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.4
Released on 2018-07-23
This release is actually intact unlike the others. I swear.
- WBI config
- Added Dark Goo generator to DocSci templates, available to any lab that uses WBI lab templates
- Added Dark Goo generator to OmniConverters
- Added Battery tank option to parallel the one provided by B9PS
- Added OmniStorage to all parts
- Fixed missing options in H + Humpback cabins
- Fixed plumes (again?) in J-92 Nebula engine
- Fixed bulkhead profile in HAE-02 Mk2 engine
- (Re)added Science Box storage for Dark Goo
Version 1.2.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.4
Released on 2018-07-14
- Fixed major error in version file
- Removed giant smoke plumes from Mk2 engine
Version 1.2.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.4
Released on 2018-07-11
- Added NON-FAR aero patch. Makes parts a little less Draggy[tm] (My 2.5X OPT not-spaceplane can spaceplane :D I haven't tested much other than the ascent but the fuel savings are epic!)
Version 1.1.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.4
Released on 2018-07-10
- Added Battery tank type among the defaults
- Made all B9 tank types switchable in-flight except Structural and Battery
- Added Kerbalism support including many B9 tank options for un-crewed parts
- Added Near Future Propulsion support
Version 1.0.7 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.3
Released on 2018-06-29
- Fixed J-92 plume problem
- Added Science Box capacity for DarkScience
- Added ARP icons for DarkScience and Dark Goo
- Removed (gigantic) smoke FX from HAE-02
Version 1.0.6 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.3
Released on 2018-05-31
- CryoTanks options now depend on the presence of the "CryoEngines" folder, not "CryoTanks"
- Oxidizer option now available for all parts
Version 1.0.5 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.3
Released on 2018-05-31
- Made B9 CryoTanks option to be sensitive to ClassicStock (and whether CryoTanks itself is present)
- Raised internal heat limit on J-92 Shcramjet and Dark Drive
- Added USI habitation to OPT K cockpits
- Removed old references to codename "OPT_DynoTune"
- Add OPT labs to WBI experiment whitelist for usable labs
Version 1.0.4 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.3
Released on 2018-05-18
- Fixed WarpJet Rescale config (they work properly now/again in 2.5x up to RSS)
- Fixed Oxidizer tank option in OPT_WBI
Version 1.0.3 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.3
Released on 2018-05-11
- Provide own CryoTanks options to deal with apparent empty CryoTanks folder bug (i believe CKAN is somehow doing this)
Version 1.0.2 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.2
Released on 2018-04-16
- Removed dual WBI tank option on Stail docking port, adjusted legacy wing volume in B9PS
- Fixed bad references to OPT Legacy (This might have kept provoking CryoTanks)
Version 1.0.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.2
Released on 2018-04-14
- Fixed collision problem with CryoTanks
Version 1.0.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.2
Released on 2018-04-13
No changelog provided
Stats for OPT Reconfig
Downloads over time
New followers per day