KIS introduces new gameplay mechanics by adding a brand new inventory system and EVA usables items as tools. You want to build a rover on Duna from scratch? Or you've forgot to attach a solar panel to the planetary station? With KIS it's not a problem!
- Visual and user friendly inventory interface using drag and drop system.
- Unique EVA usable items as Screwdrivers, Explosive charges or extra EVA fuel tank...
- Use tools to attach or detach part from your vessels in flight.
- Use tools to build rockets, rovers or anything else from parts stored in containers in flight.
- Inventories for Kerbals.
- Stock alike containers and parts.
- Containers Mounts for easy container detachment and reattachment.
- Item stacking.
- Put/remove kerbal helmet.
- Career compatible with research progression and container content recovery (science point and part cost)
Read more in the manual.
You can support this and the other of my mods on Patreon. This is where I post my ideas, prototypes and the features development progress.
Other useful mods for EVA
If you want doing EVA comfortably, you really should consider adding these mods as well:
Version 1.16 for Kerbal Space Program 1.5.1
Released on 2018-10-30
1.16 (October 29th, 2018):
- [Fix #275] No preview meshes shown.
Version 1.15 for Kerbal Space Program 1.5.1
Released on 2018-10-27
1.15 (October 27th, 2018):
- [Change] KSP 1.5.* compatibility.
- [Fix #268] Wrong size detection on the MH expansion parts. READ #273!!!
- [Fix #269] Equip items and remove helmet actions don't work.
- [Fix #270] Command seats must not be allowed to have inventory.
- [Fix #271] In some languages the CCK tags are broken.
Version KIS_v1.14 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.5
Released on 2018-07-19
1.14 (July 18th, 2018):
- [Change] Migrate to KSPDev Utils 0.37.0. A stability fix.
Stats for Kerbal Inventory System (KIS)
Downloads over time
New followers per day