A parts pack that is focused on exploring other worlds, and returning safely to Kerbin. The emphasis is on surface exploration, particularly with large rockets and large landers. This pack includes fifteen (15) large parts.
zer0Kerbal, originally by Ed T. Toton III a.ka.
adopted with express permission and brought to you by KerbSimpleCo
<details> <summary></summary> > Review by [`Kottabos Gaming`](https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/profile/36583-*/) > >[![KSP Mods - Lithobrake Exploration Technologies](https://img.youtube.com/vi/7WDrXsFWVg4/0.jpg)](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WDrXsFWVg4) </details> <details> <summary></summary> * [Image Gallery](https://imgur.com/a/FxPp9) </details>
- Assistance with converting Landing Legs (see github issues)
- Custom IVA's
- Alternative Tech Tree integration
- Tech Tree Balancing
- Compatibility patches
- Contracts for these glorious parts
- Sample crafts/subassemblies
- Variant textures and model updates (add/improve: lights, iva, hatches et al)
- Converting from FireSpitter to Stock and/or KSPWheel
- Marketing Images and Videos such as hero shots, animated gifs, short highlights
- Translations: See the README in the Localization folder for instructions for adding or improving translations. There is also the quick start guide. GitHub push is the best way to contribute. Additions and corrections welcome!
- Have a request? Glad to have them, kindly submit through GitHub.
Most recent releases only available via CurseForge/OverWolf Website/App
red box below is a link to forum post on how to get support
Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date
- All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses
see Notices for more legal Mumbo Jumbo
Comment, click, like, share, up-vote, subscribe
Completely voluntary, absolutely amazing, and really does help out a lot!
and it is true.
Raw stats are from the beginning of time until now. Each follower and download entry represents one hour of data. Uneventful hours are omitted.