This mod is not known to work with the latest version of Kerbal Space Program. Proceed with caution.
A parts pack that is focused on exploring other worlds, and returning safely to Kerbin. The emphasis is on surface exploration, particularly with large rockets and large landers. This pack includes fifteen (15) large parts.
zer0Kerbal, originally by Ed T. Toton III a.ka.
adopted with express permission and brought to you by KerbSimpleCo
brought to you by KGEx
This mod adds fifteen stockalike parts
* A four-kerbal Capsule and a three-kerbal Lander Can
* Two: sets of large landing legs * "medium" will handle Mainsails * "large" works with Mammoths
* Three large stackable and radial parachutes
* Three (1m, 2m and 3m) static ladders
* Two (5m and 8m) very long deployable ladders * Three service bays / rover garages.
- This pack is essentially feature and part complete.
- There should be no additional parts.
- There should be no more major version (0.5.0.0) after this one.
- Any minor releases will be for additional patches and improvements
- I have not personally tested the patches
- Assistance with converting Landing Legs (see github issues)
- Custom IVA's
- Alternative Tech Tree integration
- Tech Tree Balancing
- Variant textures
- Simplified Chinese (简体中文) - 🧧 Thank you @beefpatty!
- your translation here
HELP WANTED - See the README in the Localization folder for instructions for adding or improving translations. GitHub push is the best way to contribute. Additions and corrections welcome!
Use CurseForge/OverWolf App (currently does not install dependencies) [^1]
*red box below is a link to forum post on how to get support*
Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date
- NecroBones for creating this mod
- beefpatty for providing the Simplified Chinese (简体中文) translation
Forum: Thread - Source: GitHub
All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses
All art assets (textures, models, animations, sounds) are distributed under their own licenses
Forum: Thread - Download: SpaceDock - Source: ksp.necrobones.com
[^1]: this isn't a mod. ;P [^2]: may work on other versions (YMMV) [^3]: Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date!
Raw stats are from the beginning of time until now. Each follower and download entry represents one hour of data. Uneventful hours are omitted.