This mod is not known to work with the latest version of Kerbal Space Program. Proceed with caution.
A set of fuel tanks that are longer than largest stock tanks in each diameter, plus fuel-filled nose cones for those diameters. These are meant to give you some visual choice of styles that are loosely inspired by real-world rockets from NASA, ESA, and private space firms (though that inspiration is mainly in color choice), while maintaining the style established in the Color Coded Canisters mod.
zer0Kerbal, originally by
adopted with express permission and brought to you by KerbSimpleCo
What is "Fuel Tanks Plus" exactly? Simply, it's a set of fuel tanks that are 1.5x the length of the largest stock tanks in each diameter, plus fuel-filled nose cones for those diameters.
These tanks are meant to give you some visual choice of styles that are loosely inspired by real-world rockets from NASA, ESA, and private space firms (though that inspiration is mainly in color choice), while maintaining the style established in the Color Coded Canisters mod (since CCC replaces stock visuals, any "new" tanks should be spun off into a separate pack, and hence we have FTP).
- Provide some new visual styles, to dress up the booster sections of your rockets.
- Help mildly reduce part count and wobble, by providing larger tanks.
- Be as memory efficient as possible. Each diameter has a shared texture to keep memory usage low.
- Follow the same colors and artistic style established in Color Coded Canisters.
<details> <summary></summary> >KSP FuelTanksPlus 1.0 Overhaul by [NecroBones][necrobones] > [![KSP FuelTanksPlus 1.0 Overhaul](https://img.youtube.com/vi/wuxzfhtiCgI/0.jpg)](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuxzfhtiCgI) >Review by [`Kottabos Gaming`](https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/profile/36583-*/) > [![Kottabos reviews Fuel Tanks Plus](https://img.youtube.com/vi/bWo2u1lKdaY/0.jpg)](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWo2u1lKdaY) </details>
- GitHub Pages
- Marketing Slicks
- Parts Catalog for part pictures
- Discussions or forums for discussions and news
- ChangeLog for more details of changes
- Known Issues for more details of feature requests and known issues
- Italian (Italiano) - courtesy of MattNot
- your translation here
- Compatibility patches
- Contracts for these glorious parts
- Sample crafts/subassemblies
- Variant textures and model updates (add/improve: lights, iva, hatches et al)
- Marketing Images and Videos such as hero shots, animated gifs, short highlights
- Translations: See the README in the Localization folder for instructions for adding or improving translations. There is also the quickstart guide. GitHub push is the best way to contribute. Additions and corrections welcome!
- Have a request? Glad to have them, kindly submit through GitHub.
Most recent releases only available via CurseForge/OverWolf Website/App
parts, resources, variants
red box below is a link to forum post on how to get support
Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your ModularManagment up to date
NecroBonesfor creating this glorious mod!
Forum: Thread - Download: CurseForge - Source: SpaceDock
- All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses
All assets, including but not limited to: animations, models, sounds and textures are distributed under their own licenses.
see Notices for more legal Mumbo Jumbo
Comment, click, like, share, up-vote, subscribe
Completely voluntary, absolutely amazing, and really does help out a lot!
and it is true.
Track progress: issues here and projects here along with The Short List
Raw stats are from the beginning of time until now. Each follower and download entry represents one hour of data. Uneventful hours are omitted.