SpaceMouse's very alpha parts pack

A so far very random collection of parts I've made

Outdated Mod

This mod is not known to work with the latest version of Kerbal Space Program. Proceed with caution.

**Alpha parts pack! Currently, just releasing mostly to get some feedback. Seems to work fine in 1.2! **

*Included are two varieties of Centrifuge, both are internal (Normal one coming) One intended mostly for planets. (Note: The hatch works for re-entry but i haven't figured out a working placement for EVA.)

*Relatively realistic EM Drive! (NEW!)

Imgur

*A Front hatch for SSTO's

*A radial gyroscope for rotating big things

*A series of radial conformal fuel tanks, (also generally intended for SSTO's

*A space centrifuge part intended for 8 way symmetry for playing with rovers in a ring. (Please note, there appears to be a KSP bug were this causes things to explode on even the slightest contact. I've tried to fix this but haven't had any luck. It will likely be deleted unless someone knows how to fix this.

Imgur Imgur Imgur Imgur Imgur

Imgur Imgur

* Please note again: This pack is about as alpha as it gets. It's going to change, alot. The folder structure is going to change so career use not yet recomended. Also because of the radial centrifuge issue you probably shouldn't use it with anything you value.**

Feedback welcome (and honestly needed) !

This mod is essentially temporary and will probably be spun-off into more focused packs at a later date.

Loading changelog...

Stats for SpaceMouse's very alpha parts pack

Downloads over time

Downloads per version

New followers per day

Top Referrers

1. spacedock.info
  2. forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com
  3. www.google.com
  4. www.spacedock.info
  5. sd1b.52k.de
  6. sd-prod-live.52k.de
  7. kerbalspaceprogram.eu
  8. sd1a.52k.de
  9. www.kerbalspaceprogram.eu
  10. sd-prod-stage.52k.de

Export Raw Stats

Export Downloads

Export Followers

Export Referrals

Raw stats are from the beginning of time until now. Each follower and download entry represents one hour of data. Uneventful hours are omitted.