This mod is not known to work with the latest version of Kerbal Space Program. Proceed with caution.
V2 Industries presents a parts pack consists of a variety of rover parts that seeks to fill a kerbal's need for thrill and adventure in the way of exploration with little to no safety guidelines. Included are both the HoneyBadger and Puma platforms.
zer0Kerbal, inspired by
adopted with express permission and brought to you by KerbSimpleCo
This pack seeks to fill the kerbal's need for thrill and adventure in the way of exploration with little to no safety guidelines. The pack consists of a variety of rover parts to tackle the gap in planetary scientific exploration as well as cargo and passenger transportation.
Leading the pack in these endeavors is the
R32M Pumavehicle parts which give the perfect platform for light transport solutions and scientific exploration.
Pumais it's big brother the
R32L Honey Badgerparts which work fluently with the
Pumaparts to help with heavier cargo transportation, mining and planetary exploration. for Kerbal Space Program.
V2 Industries (V2I) presents Near Future Rovers (NFR), which seeks to fill the kerbal's need for thrill and adventure in the way of exploration with little to no safety guidelines. The pack consists of a variety of rover parts to tackle the gap in planetary scientific exploration as well as cargo and passenger transportation for Kerbal Space Program.
- GitHub Pages
- Marketing Slicks
- Parts Catalog for part pictures
- Discussions or forums for discussions and news
- ChangeLog for more details of changes
- Known Issues for more details of feature requests and known issues
- Compatibility patches
- Contracts for these glorious parts
- Sample Crafts
- Logo(s) for Near Future Rovers (NFR)
- Variant Textures and model updates (add/improve lights, iva, hatches and so forth)
- Additional flags, marketing images and videos such as hero shots, animated gifs, short highlights
- Translations: See the README in the Localization folder for instructions for adding or improving translations. There is also the quickstart guide. GitHub push is the best way to contribute. Additions and corrections welcome!
- Have a request? Glad to have them, kindly submit through GitHub.
- your translation here
Most recent releases only available via CurseForge/OverWolf Website/App
Firespitter or Firespitter Core (for fuel and texture switching wheels. may invoke bouts of dizziness.)
parts, agency, flags, config
red box below is a link to forum post on how to get support
Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date
MichaelV2.0for creating this glorious parts addon!
Forum: Thread - Download: SpaceDock - Source: SpaceDock
I have granted zer0Kerbal permission to adopt Version 2.0 Industries Rover Pack mod with the understanding that he will keep the
Version 2.0 Industriesbrand, and proper attribution to the original author (myself). Any Significant changes to models and codes, along with new parts, textures, models, and functions are permitted as per agreement and approval at such time as changes maybe needed.
The license is to be CC BY-ND 4.0. Express revocable permission is granted to use the assets, code, copyrights, and trademarks.
- All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses
All assets, including but not limited to: animations, models, sounds and textures are distributed under their own licenses.
see Notices for more legal Mumbo Jumbo
Comment, click, like, share, up-vote, subscribe
Completely voluntary, absolutely amazing, and really does help me out a lot!
and it is true.
Track progress: issues here and projects here along with The Short List
Raw stats are from the beginning of time until now. Each follower and download entry represents one hour of data. Uneventful hours are omitted.