New rocket science, how hard can it be... Four new science instruments partly based on real world experiments
zer0Kerbal, originally by
adopted with express permission and brought to you by KerbSimpleCo
Congratulations! You have some interest in your scientific leftovers as we move to to other goals.
This science experiments are built by MKerb Industries, Inc.
All complaints to their legal department on Kerbin.
Not suitable for children who can't withstand 3 Gees.
- Compatibility patches (add more planets)
- Contracts for these glorious parts
- Variant Textures
- Model updates (add/improve lights, iva, hatches and so forth)
- Marketing Images and Videos such as hero shots, animated gifs, short highlights
- Translations: See the README in the Localization folder for instructions for adding or improving translations. There is also the quickstart guide. GitHub push is the best way to contribute. Additions and corrections welcome!
- Have a request? Glad to have them, kindly submit through GitHub.
- ~~ German (Deutsch)~~
- ~~ Spanish (Español)~~
- ~~ Brazilian Portuguese (Português Brasil)~~
- ~~ Russian (Русский)~~
- ~~ Simplified Chinese (简体中文)~~
- your translation here
Most recent releases only available via CurseForge/OverWolf Website/App
Outer Planets Mod (opm) Planet Pack
parts, science, career
red box below is a link to forum post on how to get support
Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date
All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses
All assets, including but not limited to: animations, models, sounds and textures are distributed under their own licenses.
Comment, click, like, share, up-vote, subscribe
Completely voluntary, absolutely amazing, and really does help me out a lot!
and it is true.
Raw stats are from the beginning of time until now. Each follower and download entry represents one hour of data. Uneventful hours are omitted.