The infamous, never-built Sea Dragon rocket, in its full scale glory!
zer0Kerbal, originally by
adopted with express permission and brought to you by KerbSimpleCo
These rocket parts ARE NOT stock balanced! They're using the real world mass ratios, thrusts, ISPs, dry weights, and so on.
The "Sea Dragon" was a proposed rocket design, that was intended to be built using shipyards, and launched from the ocean. Designed with inexpensive operatings costs in mind, it would have used simple construction, but on a large scale. It was inteneded to be fueled at sea, and use a nuclear aircraft carrier as the power source to generate the hydrogen and oxygen needed. While the design was solid in many ways, it was also unusually ambitious, and perhaps required a bit of insanity to truly appreciate. :)
- ChangeLog for more details of changes
- Discussions or KSP Forums for discussions and news
- GitHub Pages
- Known Issues for more details of feature requests and known issues
- Marketing Slicks
- Parts Catalog for part pictures
- Updated to be both Stock and RO/RSS/RP compatible
- Compatibility patches
- Contracts for these glorious parts
- Variant Textures
- Model updates (add/improve lights, iva, hatches and so forth)
- Marketing Images and Videos such as hero shots, animated gifs, short highlights
- Translations: See the README in the Localization folder for instructions for adding or improving translations. There is also the quickstart guide. GitHub push is the best way to contribute. Additions and corrections welcome!
- Have a request? Glad to have them, kindly submit through GitHub.
- your translation here
Use CurseForge/OverWolf Website/App
I take no part, nor am I interested in maintaining the CKAN metadata for my mods. CKAN is a great mod for those that can't use zip tools. If you are having issues please let the CKAN people know and refer to the CKAN thread. My support of CKAN extends with checking the checkbox in SpaceDock. Beware, CKAN can really mess up; though it tries very, very, very hard not to.
red box below is a link to forum post on how to get support
Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date
Forum: Thread - Source: GitHub
All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses
All assets, including but not limited to: animations, models, sounds and textures are distributed under their own licenses
Forum: Thread - Download: SpaceDock - Source: CurseForge
Completely voluntary, absolutely amazing, and really does help me out a lot!
quote from <alt="cybutek" src="https://kerbal-forum-uploads.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/monthly_2020_06/kappa-kerbal-anarchy.thumb.png.673a2f6f7b36cc60a35c24efef217246.png" width="25px" height="25px"> cybutek creator of Kerbal Engineer
and it is true.
Track progress: issues here and projects here along with The Short List
[^1]: this isn't a mod. ;P
[^2]: may work on other versions (YMMV)
[^3]: Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date!
Raw stats are from the beginning of time until now. Each follower and download entry represents one hour of data. Uneventful hours are omitted.