Customize your kerbal/human attributes any way you like.
- Customize individual kerbal attributes
- Change: first and last name, skin color, hair style, hair color, suit color and nationality
- Pick between various shades of human or kerbal skin colors
- Pick a culture and nationality
- At the start of the campaign pick one of the cultural presets: American, European, Chinese, Russian or Kerbalkind
- Each culture preset carries a chance (weight) that a certain nationality and skin type will be assigned to the kerbal. Around 50 nationalities are present currently.
- After the nationality is assigned kerbals are given a random first and last name from the pool of names for that nationality
- Each culture gives a default suit color to all kerbals
- Define your own cultures, nationalities, skin colors...
- Every parameter that H.U.M.A.N.S. is using is loaded from .json files that can be found in ..Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\Humans\data\
- You can edit those json files to define your own cultures, nationality weights, suit colors or any other parameter
- Maybe you want to create your own kerbal fantasy culture? Or tweak nationality weights to increase the chance for your own nation? Or add first and last names that you feel are missing?
- NOTE: github PRs are very much welcome to add new nationalities and first and last names
- If Custom Flags mod is installed, this mod adds 4 new flags: USA, EU, Chinese, Russian
* It's highly recommended to use CKAN to download H.U.M.A.N.S. (and any other mod really) as it will take care of mod placement and installing dependencies
* Grab the latest version of ckan.exe from here: https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/CKAN/releases
* Open CKAN and point to the location of your KSP2_x64.exe (commonly located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2)
* Select Humans from the list and click on Apply changes
* Install BepInEx + SpaceWarp + UITK for KSP2
* Grab H.U.M.A.N.S. .zip file from here
* Extract the contents of the .zip into your KSP2 installation folder (commonly located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program 2)
* Mod folder will be placed in ..\Kerbal Space Program 2\BepInEx\plugins\
Stats for H.U.M.A.N.S.
Downloads over time
Downloads per version
New followers per day