Community Fixes for KSP 2
This project aims to bring together community bug fixes for Kerbal Space Program 2 in one centralized place.
- Tested with Kerbal Space Program 2 v0.1.1.0.21572
- Requires SpaceWarp 0.4+
- Separation CommNet Fix by munix - Fixes CommNet disconnecting after separating two controllable vessels.
- KSP 2 Save Fix by jayouimet - Replaces the Control Owner Part to the first available Command module or to the Root part if not found when it is set to null.
- Vessel Landed State Fix* by munix - Checks if the vessel's state is Landed when not actually near the ground and resets it.
*This fix is experimental and untested for now - if you are experiencing the bug with its fix enabled, please create an issue here.
- F2 Hide UI Fix by munix - Hides the Time Warp interface when pressing F2 to hide UI
To see what fixes are planned to be implemented, you can visit the Issues page on the project's GitHub.
- Download and extract SpaceWarp into your game folder.
- Download and extract this mod into the game folder. If done correctly, you should have the following folder structure:
If you want to toggle any of the included fixes off, you can do so in game:
Main menu ->
Open Configuration Manager ->
Community Fixes. The changes will apply after restarting the game.
If you'd like to contribute to this project, please take a look at our wiki.
Stats for Community Fixes
Downloads over time
Downloads per version
New followers per day