Community Fixes for KSP 2
This project aims to bring together community bug fixes for Kerbal Space Program 2 in one centralized place.
- KSP 2 Save Fix by jayouimet - Replaces the Control Owner Part to the first available Command module or to the Root part if not found when it is set to null.
- Vessel Landed State Fix by munix - Checks if the vessel's state is Landed when not actually near the ground and resets it. Should fix this persistent bug.
- Suppress Transmissions Falsely Urgent Fix by schlosrat - Suppresses unhelpful map view log messages.
- VAB Redo Tooltip Fix by coldrifting - Fixes the VAB Redo button tooltip not being at the same height as the button.
- Revert After Recovery Fix by munix - Fixes the Revert buttons being enabled after recovering a vessel.
- Stock Mission Fix by Cheese - Fixes the incorrect completion conditions of some stock missions.
- Resource Manager UI Fix by munix - Fixes the Resource Manager bug where moving a tank from the right pane back to the left pane caused it to duplicate.
- Decoupled Craft Name Fix by munix - Decoupled and docked/undocked vessels get names based on the original vessels instead of "Default Name" and "(Combined)".
To see what fixes are planned to be implemented, you can visit the Issues page on the project's GitHub.
- Use CKAN to download and install Community Fixes.
- Download and extract UITK for KSP 2 into your game folder (this is a dependency of SpaceWarp).
- Download and extract SpaceWarp into your game folder.
- Download and extract Patch Manager into your game folder.
- Download and extract this mod into the game folder. If done correctly, you should have the following folder structure:
If you want to toggle any of the included fixes off, you can do so in game:
Main menu ->
Community Fixes. The changes will apply after restarting the game.
If you'd like to contribute to this project, please take a look at our wiki.
Stats for Community Fixes
Downloads over time
Downloads per version
New followers per day