The SSR MicroSat is a 0.35m Probe pack containing everything you need to make tiny satellites for a veriety of purposes. From Resource scanning to Communications satellites, whether you are on a mostly stock or heavily modded install this pack should fit in fine.
there are a few mods which are strongly recommended for this pack (but are in no way dependencies):
- FMRS (Flight Manager for Reuseable Stages) -allows you to jump back to the moment of separation and pilot your plane back to the runway before returning to the main mission, offering pretty close to complete reusability from your launch vehicle (only the SRB and upper stage are ditched, and they are small and cheap)
- Procedural Fairings - there is now a fairing base using the stock ModuleProceduralFairings so this is not necessary, but if you are like me and aren't a fan of confetti, i would still recommend this
- Remote Tech - this is not at all necessary but it is very much supported!
- Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - makes the planes a bit more solid, stops the rockets wobbling on the underside.
- Antenna Range all antenna are compatible
- HotRockets will add FX to the Ion Engine
Special thanks to:
Mecripp: For helping out and testing along the way
jlcarneiro: For providing some MM configs
And everyone who stuck with this while I was doing my thing in the real world, posting on the forum and convincing me to return to this project!
Version 0.96 for Kerbal Space Program 1.0.5
Released on 2016-03-01
No changelog provided
Stats for The SSR MicroSat: 0.35m Probe Parts
Downloads over time
New followers per day