This mod is not known to work with the latest version of Kerbal Space Program. Proceed with caution.
Parts pack for resource-conversion and vessel-assembly for Kerbal Space Program.
zer0Kerbal, originally by Eleusis La Arwall
adopted with express permission and brought to you by KerbSimpleCo
This pack contains a Furnace and a ChemicalReactor to convert Ore to Metal and a 3D-Printer to print RocketParts from Metal. Also some launchpads that require ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads to assemble vessels from Rocketparts and some tanks to store Metal and RocketParts.
The production-chain is very basic: Ore --> Metal --> RocketParts --> Vessel.
- Compatibility patches
- Contracts for these glorious parts!
- Sample crafts/subassemblies
- Variant textures and model updates (add/improve: lights, iva, hatches et al)
- Marketing Images and Videos such as hero shots, animated gifs, short highlights
- Translations: See the README in the Localization folder for instructions for adding or improving translations. There is also the quick start guide. GitHub push is the best way to contribute. Additions and corrections welcome!
- Have a request? Glad to have them, kindly submit through GitHub.
Most recent releases only available via CurseForge/OverWolf Website/App
Transparent Command Pods (TP) - so you can see what you are building :)
red box below is a link to forum post on how to get support
Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date
- All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses
see Notices for more legal Mumbo Jumbo
Comment, click, like, share, up-vote, subscribe
Completely voluntary, absolutely amazing, and really does help out a lot!
and it is true.
Raw stats are from the beginning of time until now. Each follower and download entry represents one hour of data. Uneventful hours are omitted.