This mod is not known to work with the latest version of Kerbal Space Program. Proceed with caution.
Adds some early rocket engines, such as Aerobee and X-4 (V-2 sounding rocket) to Kerbal Space Program.
zer0Kerbaland originally by
adopted with express permission and brought to you by KerbSimpleCo
- Compatibility patches
- Contracts for these glorious parts
- Variant Textures
- Marketing Images and Videos such as hero shots, animated gifs, short highlights
- Translations: See the README in the Localization folder for instructions for adding or improving translations. There is also the quickstart guide. GitHub push is the best way to contribute. Additions and corrections welcome!
- Have a request? Glad to have them, kindly submit through GitHub.
- Brazilian Portugues (Português Brasil) courtesy of AtomicTech
- Mexican Spanish (Español Mexicano) courtesy of JamesErvin-5
- Japanese (日本語) courtesty of AtomicTech
- Simplified Chinese (简体中文) courtesy of [Peter-JY][https://github.com/Peter-JY]
- Taiwanese (国语) courtesy of Peter-JY
- Russian (Русский) courtesy of tk-313
- Spanish (Español) courtesy of AtomicTech
- your translation here
several translations are incomplete
Use CurseForge/OverWolf Website/App
I take no part, nor am I interested in maintaining the CKAN metadata for my mods. CKAN is a great mod for those that can't use zip tools. If you are having issues please let the CKAN people know and refer to the CKAN thread. My support of CKAN extends with checking the checkbox in SpaceDock. Beware, CKAN can really mess up; though it tries very, very, very hard not to.
red box below is a link to forum post on how to get support
Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date
Bealefor creating this cool mod including art assets.
Lisias- for organization and intial prep
All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses
All art assets (textures, models, animations, sounds) are distributed under their own licenses
and it is true.
[^1]: this isn't a mod. ;P
[^2]: may work on other versions (YMMV)
[^3]: Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date!
Raw stats are from the beginning of time until now. Each follower and download entry represents one hour of data. Uneventful hours are omitted.