TETRIX Techtree is divided into five branches, each with two or three strands.
Each tier requires twice the number of science points to unlock the next node in tiers, to unlock tier 4 and tier 7 you will need to upgrade the R&D building respectively.
Mods that utilise Part Upgrades (KSPIE and Kerbalism currently supported) will find that upgrades are located in subnodes if they are installed.
Requires Module Manager (not included).
*NOT COMPATIBLE WITH other tech trees such as CTT.
Tree Branches and Strands
* Atmospheric Propulsion * Rocket Propulsion branching to Precision Propulsion, eventually to Ion and Nuclear.
* Power generation and storage Stability Controls (SAS, RCS etc) leading to Small Propulsion * Probes and Communication Aerodynamics (wings, cones)
* Stablity leading to Actuators and ISRU * Engineering (legs, wheels, parachutes, anything a little 'special') * Construction (coupling and decoupling, structural)
Tanks and Payload
* Fuel Tanks * Aerodynamics (wings and payload storage)
* Crew Support (station and base components, life support, experiments) * Crewed Landers leading towards laboratories * Crewed Command modules
Raw stats are from the beginning of time until now. Each follower and download entry represents one hour of data. Uneventful hours are omitted.