Simple. No new GUI. No any Flight-Scene Calculation*. Simulation and Planning Time are together.
If your vessel name starts with "Test" or "Simulation" that mean you in the simulation mode.
Use usual Launch button, and beside a cost of the vessel, you will need to pay additional funds for a Simulation.
After you finish you testing, use usual "Revert to Editor" option - you will get back a vessel's cost but an additional payment will not be reverted.
Default additional payment is 2% of a vessel's cost.
if you vessel name isn't started with the Simulation pattern, then you need "to plan" your vessel before a launch.
For the planning time management Kerbal Alarm Clock is used.
You make your vessel in the Editor, click Launch, and instead of launching, new Alarm in the KAC is created.
if planning time satisfies you, you exit to the KSC and wait until your 'planning' KAC Alarm is finished.
After that you going back to the Editor and finally launch your vessel with the Launch button.
The funds will be spended when you launching your vessel. Alarm is deleted automatically.
More info: https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/183393-*
Version 1.0.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.9.1
Released on 2020-03-06
- bump version (reimagine v2 coming soon)
Download (39.04 KiB)
Version 0.13.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.9.1
Released on 2020-03-03
- added option for appending to the queue of planning, instead of prepending
- fixed queueing bug when created non planning alarm
- updated localization
- splitted settings on 3 columns
- ksp 1.9.1
- option to show calculation when creating new planning alarm.
Download (39.27 KiB)
Version 0.12.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.8.0
Released on 2019-10-23
- Recompile for ksp 1.8
- .NET 4.7.2
- add SpeedUp by Science (disabled by default)
- add difficulty presets
- option for showing the planning time on an alarm creation
- support of Launchpad/Runway GUI
- The green button launches only to Launchpad/Runway
- the MH launchbuttons launch to the MH launchsites
- [known-bug] radiobuttons doesn't work for now
- Queue shifts works on any scene
- [known-bug] Alarms are created with WarpKill, even if the option is disabled.
After a scene change alarms become as it suppose to be with/without WarpKill.
Download (38.05 KiB)
Version 0.11.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.7.3
Released on 2019-09-08
- supports MH Launch buttons
- options to ignore SPH. Planes and trucks are built without planning or simulation.
- option to kill time-warp on the end of a simulation.
- queue of planning (and option to disable):
New planning is added to start of the queue, other timers delayed correspondingly in the KAC list.
Removing any planning from the queue (in the Editor) will shift following timers back
Download (35.15 KiB)
Version 0.8.3 for Kerbal Space Program 1.7.0
Released on 2019-04-18
No changelog provided
Download (28.51 KiB)
Stats for KVASS
Downloads over time
New followers per day