NOW ON GIT
NEW DISCORD https://discord.gg/yQBam7d
Be sure to dispute any issues regarding the mod there!
Say hello to the lineup of the "CYREX" thermonuclear engines! Utilizing super efficient Thermonuclear reactors,
these engines are capable of many useful things! Why don't u give them a try yourself?
Parts in this modpack
- HPHFNE-01 "HyperProp" ThermoNuclear engine "CYREX"
- HPHFNE-02 "HyperProp" ThermoNuclear engine "CYREX-M"
- HPHFNE-03 "HyperProp" ThermoNuclear engine "CYREX-S"
- NPTRAM-01 "HyperProp" Neptunium Gas RAM intake
- HPJT-01 HyperPlutonium Fuselage
- "HyperProp" CYREX 1.25m/MK1 engine adapter
- HPSFA-02 "HyperProp" CYREX MK2 engine adapte
- HPSFA-01 "HyperProp" CYREX 3.75m engine adapter
- VRTX-1 "HyperProp" Hyper Plutonium Nuclear Multi-Mode Jet engine
- NPTRAM-03 "HyperProp" Air/Neptunium Gas Hybrid RAM intake
- NPTRAM-04 "HyperProp" Air/Neptunium Gas Hybrid RAM intake adapter
- NPTRAM-02 "HyperProp" Neptunium Gas RAM intake (Updated design)
- HPBLD-01 "HyperProp" B.L.A.D.E ThermoNuclear Jet engine
- CYREX-S slightly offset from center node. (doesn't affect use)
- VRTX-1 Jet engine has a problem of not jumping to low thrust mode upon flame-out of the atmospheric jet
- Tech Tree not yet configured for the parts
- Smart Actuators
- Module Manager
- Kerbal Joint Reinforcement (recommended)
- B9 part switch
- Place the folders from the downloaded folder into your game's "GameData" folder.
- If asked to replace files, do so.
Be sure let me know about the bugs you run into! That really helps the further development of the mod!
Stats for Hyper Propulsion Sci-Fi engine pack
Downloads over time
Downloads per version
New followers per day