The Kerbonov Kn-2 module is a compact 3 Kerbal cockpit for use with intermediate sized aircraft. It includes an IVA view.
The Kerbonov Kn-7 cockpit also seats 3, and is designed for use withthe MK2 spaceplane fuselage parts.
Also packaged in the zip are several additional parts:
- Hood ornament: A snazzy little chrome doodad for classing up your horrible spaceplane / rocket death dragster.
- Probe RCS: A tiny, low powered RCS block with its own small monopropellant supply built in. Good for unmanned micro-probes.
- Drop tank: Lightweight, streamlined jet fuel pod. Includes its own built in decoupler for when it runs dry.
- Radial Micro Decoupler: What it says on the label. Now itsy bitsy ships can benefit from asparagus staging too.
- RATO Booster: A bit like a bigger, heftier sepratron, except stackable.
- Grid Fins: Fits a very large effective surface area into a compact (front to back) package. Can be retracted when not in use.
- Heavy Duty Command Seat: A tougher, heavier, stack-attachable external command seat.
- Small Inline Passenger Can: A single-seat, 1.25m diameter hitchhiker container for spaceplanes.
- Mini Turbojet: A jet engine suitable for ultralight aircraft and UAVs.
- VHF Antenna: A fixed, stack-mountable 5M-rated standard antenna.
- A few others
Stats for Kerbonov Kn-2 Cockpit Module
Downloads over time
Downloads per version
New followers per day