This is your mod listing! You can edit it as much as you like before you make it public.
To edit this text, you can click on the "Edit this Mod" button up there.
By the way, you have a lot of flexibility here. You can embed YouTube videos or screenshots. Be creative.
You can check out the SpaceDock markdown documentation for tips.
Thanks for hosting your mod on SpaceDock!
Version 1.03 for Kerbal Space Program 1.3.0
Released on 2017-06-30
- Added the Eagle Cargo Pod, with retractable legs, built-in generator and 15 attachment nodes (besides from the 4 VTOL ones at the bottom and the docking one at the top).
- Added a dockable Nuclear Canister for storage and transportation of Deuterium and Tritium.
- Added the MA-2500 ISRU with built-in radiator and Ore container. Now you can extract Ore and convert it into Deuterium and/or Tritium.
- Added two access hatches to the Command Module, one at the back door and another at the bottom (emergency exit).
- Changed Tritium to LqdTritium, using Community Resource Pack definition and adjusted Isp accordingly. The fuel rate of the RCS thrusters should be 0.06 L/s.
- Adjusted the Main Engine fuel rate (LqdDeuterium) to 7.0 L/s and the VTOL Engine (LiquidFuel+Oxidizer) to 7.353 L/s.
- Increased RCS thrust power and RW torque on the Command Module, for stability purposes.
- Fixed antenna range on the Service Module and removed built-in antenna on the Moonbuggy, so you can attach one of your choice.
Download (14.33 MiB)
Version 1.02 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2.2
Released on 2017-05-23
- Changed Deuterium to LqdDeuterium, using Community Resource Pack definition and adjusted Isp accordingly to avoid conflicts. The fuel rate on the Eagle Main Engines should be 7.27 L/s.
- Added some more ASL thrust to the Main Engines.
- Fixed a problem with a collider on the Eagle Passenger Module, so now you can re-dock it to the ship.
Download (12.54 MiB)
Version 1.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2.2
Released on 2017-05-15
Download (12.52 MiB)
Stats for Space 1999 Eagle Transporter 3 Pack
Downloads over time
Downloads per version
New followers per day