The Cargo Freighter was born out of a desire to move LARGE amounts of cargo around in sandbox and late game career saves. With a max part count of only 20 parts the days of building CPU breaking 300 parts ships are gone. While the Cargo Freighter performs its main role amicably it can also be set up to provide a variety of different configurations, including Arkships, passenger iners, debris removal and recycling, mobile construction centres and many more.
- Asymmetrical Design.
- Rear Truss & Main Hull Have Automatic Weight Balancing Feature.
- 5m Kontainer Docking Ports Integrated Into Rear Truss.
- Deliver Kontainers at your destination and bring back empties.
- Range Of Interchangeable Modules In Two Sizes.
- Internal EVA Prep Space With Small Kontainer/Storage Rack.
- None Career Game Breaking (parts are at the end of the tech tree and extremely expensive)
- Fuelled By The Insanely Expensive Karbundrum, You Will Need Mining Operations In Place
- Has To Be Built In Situ (If you manage to reach orbit with this please let me know :D)
- Custom CSI Freighter catagory for all freighter parts.
- Hanger Bay & Cargo Bays Support @allista's hanger mod allowing you to store crafts and re-spawn later.
- FireSpitter - For Resource and Texture Switching (Bundled)
- CRP - For Resources (Bundled)
- CKK - For Custom Categories (Bundled)
- Module Manager - For MM Patches (Bundled)
- USI - Core - For Kontainers and Weight Balancing Features (Bundled)
EVA Prep Space
EVA Prep Space Kontainer Rack
Hanger Bay - Craft Storage (Hanger Mod)
* All models and configs included within the Coyote Space Industries folders are All Rights Reserved.
* This mod redistributes Firespitter, which is covered under its own license.
* This mod redistributes ModuleManager, which is covered under its own license.
* This mod redistributes CRP, which is covered under its own license.
* This mod redistributes CKK, which is covered under its own license.
* NOTICE: This mod includes version checking using MiniAVC. If you opt-in, it will use the internet to check whether there is a new version available. Data is only read from the internet and no personal information is sent. For a more comprehensive version checking experience, please download the KSP-AVC Plugin.
I spent around 500 hours creating this Mod. If you like what you see, and want to help out (or just buy me a coffee!), please consider donating to the cause, either via PayPal or Patreon
Version 0.3.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.3.1
Released on 2017-12-26
Recompile for 1.3.1 + dependency updates
Version 0.2.4 for Kerbal Space Program 1.3.0
Released on 2017-08-09
Fixed Craft Files
Version 0.2.3 for Kerbal Space Program 1.3.0
Released on 2017-06-03
Updated To KSP 1.3
Added New Custom Plugin - CSI Tools
Added Docking Feature To Kontainers & Rear Truss
Added New Docking Port - Size 3 (To Match Kontainers)
Removed USI Weight Balancing Features
Added New Custom Weight Balancing Feature
Fixed Crew Transfer Bugs (for good this time)
Added Temp IVA's For All Crewed Parts
Added New Custom Animated Docking Port PartModule
Version 0.2.2 for Kerbal Space Program 1.3.0
Released on 2017-05-04
Fixed slight misalignment on Hanger Bay
Added Crew Hatches & Ladders To Recyler, Workshop
Fixed missing side panels on greenhouse module
Crew Transfer Fix
Version 0.2.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2.2
Released on 2017-05-03
Crew Transfer Fix
Version 0.2.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2.2
Released on 2017-05-01
- Fixed node direction on grinder module for EPL (sorry if this messes your ships up)
- Fixed node location on MedBay (sorry if this messes your ships up)
- Fixed node location on Passenger Cabin (sorry if this messes your ships up)
- Fixed various spelling mistakes
- Updated USI-Tools Dependency
- Fixed Size differences on cargo bay number decals
- ReSized textures to integers of 2 for dds compressions and MIP maps
- Converted Textures to DDS format (some minor quality losses but much better performance)
- Add MIP maps for all texture (the ships edges and lines should now look a lot better when zooming out)
- New Engine Technology! - more career friendly Karbonite/Karboundrum/EC mix with brand new FX 14,000,000 per refuel (vs previous 250,000,000)[won't break existing ships if you empty out the excess karborundum new capacity 3500 units]
- Added custom Engine FX Modules and particles
- Fixed Pick-Up orientation of small modules plus node location (sorry if this messes your ships up)
- Fixed texture on Small KIS Kontainer For EVA Rack
- Fixed textures not showing part preview windows for small EVA rack kontainers
- Fixed normal maps for EVA rack kontainers
- Fixed dynamic meshes on EVA KIS Kontainer
- Fixed HangerBay Pick-Up orientation (sorry if this messes your ships up)
- Added attach nodes to the inside of Cargo Bays & HangerBay
- Added support for allista's Hanger Mod configs included for the CargoBay & HangerBay (dock crafts while retaining complete COM balance and low part count)
- Added nodes for docking ports to top bottom and sides of freighter hull
- Added custom CSI Freighter catagory for all freighter parts
- Added Coyote Industries agency and associated images
- Increased node strength on rear engine to match joint strength of rest of ship (feel free to try landing it now ;))
- Fixed Z fighting issues on small greenhouse emissive mesh
Version 0.1.7 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2.2
Released on 2017-04-22
Version 0.1.6 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2.2
Released on 2017-04-22
No changelog provided
Stats for Coyote Space Industries - Cargo Freighter
Downloads over time
New followers per day