This is your mod listing! You can edit it as much as you like before you make it public.
To edit this text, you can click on the "Edit this Mod" button up there.
By the way, you have a lot of flexibility here. You can embed YouTube videos or screenshots. Be creative.
You can check out the SpaceDock markdown documentation for tips.
Thanks for hosting your mod on SpaceDock!
Version 2.01 for Kerbal Space Program 1.3.1
Released on 2018-03-01
- Added engine LMAE
- Made the final version of Raptor engines
Download (45.74 MiB)
Version REP_2.0 for Kerbal Space Program 1.3.1
Released on 2018-02-24
Changes to the path to the files, now it has a different folder name, but will conflict with the old version of the add-on.
Changes in the cardan suspension of engines RD170 / 180/191.
Small and significant texture changes for RD170 / 180/191/275/58/107/108/0120/0210/0212/0110/120, NK33 / 43, AJ10-137 / 90.
Changing the model RD58
Modification of models RD107 / 108
Minor changes to the model RD275
Minor changes in the models RD170 / 180/191
Minor changes of models AJ10-137 / 90
Rework engine RD8
Added new engines AJ10-37, AJ10-104, SSME, LMDA, Raptor and Raptor vacuum (demo versions).
Download (43.07 MiB)
Version v1.8 for Kerbal Space Program 1.3.0
Released on 2017-07-22
1. Fixed a problem with RD-108.
Made a small restoration of textures and models for engines RD-107/108 and A7.
Added two new engines for US pack, OMS (AJ10-190) and Apollo engine (AJ10-137).
Download (31.83 MiB)
Version v1.7 for Kerbal Space Program 1.3.0
Released on 2017-07-14
- I tried to change gimbal to RD180, RD108, NK33.
- Added a new engine A7.
Download (30.73 MiB)
Version v1.6 for Kerbal Space Program 1.3.0
Released on 2017-05-27
- Fixed an issue in which RD58 was not displayed in the game
- Added the first American engine SuperDrago, thereby opening a new page in the history of RealEngines.
Download (27.99 MiB)
Version v1.5 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2.2
Released on 2017-04-28
- The traction force of almost all engines has been increased, for example the RD 170 now has thrust not 2400, but 3500.
- Added the future second stage of the engines RD0124A "Sunkar", at the request of Fenyx.
Download (27.28 MiB)
Version 1.4 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2.2
Released on 2017-03-30
- Corrected the error for RD-0146
- Added engine RD100
- Added engines RD107 and RD108
Download (24.54 MiB)
Version v1.3.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2.2
Released on 2017-03-05
- Fix RD0212
- Delete S5.92
Download (21.73 MiB)
Version REP_v1.3 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2.2
Released on 2017-02-24
- Fixed a typo in the text for the engines and some other
- Again renamed RD110 in RD0110
- Create all engines own Emissive animation
- Added two more versions of the engines S5.92
- Added engines RD-0210 and RD-0212 the second and third stage of the Proton rocket
Download (22.16 MiB)
Version RealEnginesPack_v1.1.2 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2.2
Released on 2017-02-16
- Changed emissive animation system for 2/4 chamber engines, they are now using a one animation
- Removed from the game RD0120red variant (in the previous version)
- Added cfg for RD0120 CAP, the new version has the engine inclination so it will be easier to carry the load on the rocket back in style rocket Energia.
- add more description in the cfg engines and changed the name RD0110 models, now it's just RD110
- Reduced traction control motor
- Added new engine S5.92 that use booster block Frigate
Download (19.20 MiB)
Version RealEnginesPack_v1.2 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2.2
Released on 2017-02-15
This add-on adds to the KSP series of real engines.
Download (18.38 MiB)
Version 1.1V for Kerbal Space Program 1.2.2
Released on 2017-02-08
No changelog provided
Download (15.58 MiB)
Stats for RealEngines
Downloads over time
Downloads per version
New followers per day