What is it?
StockSCANsat is a ModuleManager config file which adds the possibility to use the SCANsat mod without the additional parts.
This config file requires SCANsat v16.X and ModuleManager v2.6.X.
This mod support Asteroid Day mod and the Contract Packs: SCANSat.
What is it modify on the Squad Stock Parts?
All the SCAN functions of SCANsat is put on the parts:
- [LO] SCAN Radar Altimetry (unlocked at Tier 4) -> M700 Survey Scanner (unlocked at Tier 7 is now at Tier 5 (Space Exploration)),
- [BIO] [ANOM] SCAN Multispectral sensor (unlocked at Tier 6) -> M700 Survey Scanner (unlocked at Tier 7 is now at Tier 5 (Space Exploration)),
- [BTDT] SCAN Been There Done That (unlocked at Tier 7) -> Surface Scanning Module (unlocked at Tier 7),
- [HI] SCAN SAR Altimetry Sensor (unlocked at Tier 8) -> M4435 Narrow-Band Scanner (unlocked at Tier 9 is now at Tier 8 (Advanced Science Tech)).
With the Asteroid Day mod the SCAN functions of SCANsat is put on the parts:
- [LO] SCAN Radar Altimetry (unlocked at Tier 4) -> SENTINEL Infrared Telescope (unlocked at Tier 7 is now at Tier 5 (Space Exploration)),
- [BIO] [ANOM] SCAN Multispectral sensor (unlocked at Tier 6) -> M700 Survey Scanner (unlocked at Tier 7 is now at Tier 6 (Advanced Exploration)),
All SCANsat parts can't be accessed on the editor. If you don't use them on your savegame, you can delete the parts folder from SCANSat.
You can delete this folder: Kerbal Space Program/GameData/SCANsat/Parts
If you don't want to delete these folders, you can Prune them with AutoPruner.
put StockSCANsat.pnrl into the folder where AutoPruner is.
and in command line: pruner -prune StockSCANsat.prnl
How to install it?
Unzip all files. Put the StockSCANsat folder in your KSP/GameData folder.
How to update it?
Unzip all files. Merge the new StockSCANsat folder with the old folder which is in your KSP/GameData folder
How to uninstall it?
You need to delete the StockSCANsat folder in your KSP/GameData folder.
- to monstah to have requested this mod,
- to DMagic and damny for the mod SCANsat,
- to sarbian for the mod ModuleManager,
- to nightingale for the mods Contract Configurator,
- to DBT85 for the mod Contract Pack: SCANSat,
- to severedsolo for the mod Contract Pack: ScanSat Lite,
- to Merill for the mod PartUpgrade,
- to Felger for the script AutoPruner,
- to all others mods developers which make this game really huge,
- and to Squad for this awesome game.
- SCANsat: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/80369
- ModuleManager: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/55219
- Contract Configurator: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/101604
- Contract Pack: SCANSat: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/108097
- Contract Pack: ScanSat Lite: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/120127
- Asteroid Day: http://kerbal.curseforge.com/ksp-mods/232196-asteroid-day
- PartUpgrade: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/123323
- AutoPruner: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/101309
Version v1.02 for Kerbal Space Program 1.1.2
Released on 2016-04-23
Changelog - v1.02 - 2016.04.22
- Update ModuleManager to 2.6.22,
- Update to KSP 1.1
Download (52.48 KiB)
Version v1.00 for Kerbal Space Program 1.0.5
Released on 2016-02-17
No changelog provided
Download (51.35 KiB)
Stats for StockSCANsat
Downloads over time
New followers per day