What is it modify on RemoteTech?
- All the commands pods can communicate to 100 km, and all probes have been tweaked to communicate from 100 to 3000 km (replacement for Reflectron DP-10),
- Communotron 16 can communicate to 5000 km (like the Communotron 32),
- Comms DTS-M1 has not been tweaked, can communicate to 50 Mm like normal
- Communotron 88-88 can communicate to 400 Gm (like the Reflectron GX-128),
On Outer Planets Mod:
- All distances are the same as on Kerbol, exept for the Communotron 88-88 which can communicate to 800 Gm.
On Real Solar System (dish range from Realism Overhaul):
- All the commands pods can communicate to 200 km, and all probes have been tweaked to communicate from 100 to 3000 km,
- Communotron 16 can communicate to 10 Mm,
- Comms DTS-M1 can communicate to 400 Mm,
- Communotron 88-88 can communicate to 25 Tm.
PassiveAntenna Node is unlocked in Survivability.
All RemoteTech parts can't be accessed on the editor. If you don't use them on your savegame, you can delete the parts folder from RemoteTech.
You can delete this folder: Kerbal Space Program/GameData/RemoteTech/Parts
If you don't want to delete these folders, you can Prune them with AutoPruner.
put StockRT.pnrl into the folder where AutoPruner is.
and in command line: pruner -prune StockRT.prnl
How to install it?
Unzip all files. Put the StockRT folder in your KSP/GameData folder.
How to update it?
Unzip all files. Merge the new StockRT folder with the old folder which is in your KSP/GameData folder
How to uninstall it?
You need to delete the StockRT folder in your KSP/GameData folder.
If you use Kerbol in 6.4x you need to delete the file which tweak RemoteTech, you can find it on "GameData/64k/Compatability/RemoteTech_64k.cfg" or "GameData/FalconTech/6-4-Kerbol/RT2_RSS_6_4.cfg".
The AutoPruner script will Prune them.
- to the Remote Technologies Group for the mod RemoteTech,
- to sarbian for the mod ModuleManager,
- to NathanKell for the mod Real Solar System,
- to NathanKell, RedAV8R and Felger for the mod Realism Overhaul,
- to Felger for the script AutoPruner,
- to RoverDude for the mod Sounding Rockets,
- to nightingale for the mods Contract Configurator and Contract Pack: RemoteTech,
- to KaiserSoze for the mod Contract Pack: RemoteTech LITE,
- to CaptRobau for the mod Outer Planets Mod,
- to all others mods developers which make this game really huge,
- and to Squad for this awesome game.
- RemoteTech: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/83305
- ModuleManager: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/55219
- Real Solar System: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/55145
- Realism Overhaul: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/99966
- Sounding Rockets: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/102502
- Contract Configurator: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/101604
- Contract Pack: RemoteTech: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/106580
- Contract Pack: RemoteTech LITE: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/121953
- Outer Planets Mod: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/104280
- Asteroid Day Mod: http://kerbal.curseforge.com/ksp-mods/232196-asteroid-day
- AutoPruner: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/101309
Version v1.33 for Kerbal Space Program 1.1.3
Released on 2016-07-22
Changelog - v1.33 - 2016.07.21
- New: Added support to the mod Unmanned before Manned (thanks Demian_Scales & Y3mo),
- Update to KSP 1.1.3
Download (36.80 KiB)
Version v1.32 for Kerbal Space Program 1.1.3
Released on 2016-04-23
Changelog - v1.32 - 2016.04.22
- New: Added support to the AsteroidDay probcore HECS2,
- Fix: Tweaked the MM syntax,
- Update to KSP 1.1
Download (35.28 KiB)
Version v1.30 for Kerbal Space Program 1.0.5
Released on 2016-02-17
No changelog provided
Download (35.17 KiB)
Stats for StockRT
Downloads over time
New followers per day