This mod is not known to work with the latest version of Kerbal Space Program. Proceed with caution.
An add-on for sharing resources between vessels within physics range.
zer0Kerbal, originally by
adopted with express permission and brought to you by KerbSimpleCo
Lately my Munar base turned into a mess of eight different vessels connected together with KAS winches. FPS reduced dramatically, managing became nearly impossible. I turned my gaze on to USI MKS and it's Logistics feature, but MKS adds too much stuff I don't really need. So after hacking a little I discovered that all logistics is done by USI Tools mod and MKS is not really required to do the job. Instead of reinventing the wheel I created a set of patches to bring logistics to stock parts. But I was completely unhappy with the fact that I cannot transfer Rocket Parts from my RP printing lab to nearby RP freight. So I decided to create my own logistics system with Blackjack and .... whatever...
- Compatibility patches
- Contracts for this addon
- Variant GUI Skins
- Am open to [GitHub]
- Marketing Images and Videos such as hero shots, animated gifs, short highlights
- Have a request? Glad to have them, kindly submit through GitHub.
- Translations: See the README in the Localization folder or the Quickstart Guide for instructions for adding or improving translations. GitHub push is the best way to contribute. Additions and corrections welcome!
SimpleLogistics! is a polyglot and speaks 12 major languages!
Just in case of some of your kerbals are picky (in this sense)!
- Português Brasil courtesy of Lisias
- Chinese (中文) courtesy of tinygrox
- German (Deutsch) courtesy of malanok1
- Spanish (Español) courtesy of fitiales
- French (Français) courtesy of Google
- Italian (Italiano) courtesy of Google
- Japanese (日本語) courtesy of Google
- Korean (한국어) courtesy of Google
- Norwegian (Norsk) courtesy of Google
- Russian (Русский) courtesy of malanok1
- Swedish (Svenska) courtesy of Google
- your translation here
Use CurseForge/OverWolf App (currently does not install dependencies)
I take no part, nor am I interested in maintaining the CKAN mod metadata for my mods. CKAN is a great mod for those that can't use zip tools. If you are having issues please let the CKAN people know and refer to the CKAN thread. My support of CKAN extends as far as me checking the checkbox in Spacedock when I upload. Beware, CKAN can really mess up though it tries very, very, very hard not to.
red box below is a link to forum post on how to get support
Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date
All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses All assets, including but not limited to: animations, models, sounds and textures are distributed under their own licenses
and it is true.
[^1]: this isn't a mod. ;P
[^2]: may work on other versions (YMMV)
[^3]: Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date!
Raw stats are from the beginning of time until now. Each follower and download entry represents one hour of data. Uneventful hours are omitted.