What is it?
QuickIVA is a small plugin which adds a switch to the IVA at the loading or the launch of a vessel.
I suggest you to use the awesome mod RasterPropMonitor which makes the IVA usable.
How does it work ?
It will put you on IVA at launch or at load. It will select preferably the first Pilot on a pod or the first Kerbal on a pod.
It will not put you on IVA, if there are:
- no Kerbals alive on the vessel,
- no IVA model.
The HUD can be automaticaly hide and the others camera / MapView can be disabled.
- "end" to recovery,
- "home" to EVA.
How to install it?
Unzip all files. Put the QuickIVA folder in your KSP/GameData folder.
How to update it?
Unzip all files. Merge the new QuickIVA folder with the old folder which is in your KSP/GameData folder.
How to uninstall it?
Delete the QuickIVA folder in your KSP/GameData folder.
- to Alshain and monstah to have requested this mod,
- to Mihara and MOARdv for the awesome mod RasterPropMonitor,
- to Tabakhase for the mod Probe Control Room,
- to all mods developers which make this game really huge,
- to my friend Neimad who corrects my bad english ...
- to Squad for this awesome game.
- RasterPropMonitor: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/117471
- Probe Control Room: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/67450
Version 1.2.5 for Kerbal Space Program 1.7.2
Released on 2019-07-07
Updated all AssemblyVersion.tt files
Rebuild for KSP 1.7.2
Version 126.96.36.199 for Kerbal Space Program 1.6.0
Released on 2019-01-09
No changelog provided
Version 188.8.131.52 for Kerbal Space Program 1.5.1
Released on 2018-11-01
Version bump for 1.5 rebuild
Version 1.2.4 for Kerbal Space Program 1.4.3
Released on 2018-05-07
Updated for 1.4
Version v1.23 for Kerbal Space Program 1.3.0
Released on 2017-05-31
Changelog - v1.23 - 2017.05.31
- New: Added support of the stock localisation,
- New: Deleted support of the LanguagePatches,
- Compiled against KSP 184.108.40.2064
Version v1.22 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2.2
Released on 2017-01-14
Changelog - v1.22 - 2017.01.14
- Fix: Corrected the error with LanguageAPI and unloaded plugins.
Version v1.21 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2.2
Released on 2016-12-09
Changelog - v1.21 - 2016.12.09
- Compiled against KSP 220.127.116.112
Version v1.20 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2.1
Released on 2016-11-19
Changelog - v1.20 - 2016.11.19
- New: Added support of the LanguagePatches,
- I've translated it to french, if you want more, you can translate and PR ;)
Version v1.16 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2
Released on 2016-11-01
Changelog - v1.16 - 2016.10.31
- New: Changed the directory to GameData/QuickMods/QuickIVA
- Fix: Corrected the stocktoolbar button scenes,
- Fix: Corrected the toolbar button init/destroy,
- Fix: Updated ToolbarWrapper to Toolbar 1.7.13,
- The default QuickMods repository is now: https://github.com/malahx/QuickMods
Version v1.15 for Kerbal Space Program 1.2
Released on 2016-10-15
Changelog - v1.15 - 2016.10.15
- Compiled against KSP 18.104.22.1686
v1.14 - 2016.09.14
- Compiled against KSP 22.214.171.1243
Version v1.13 for Kerbal Space Program 1.1.3
Released on 2016-07-18
Changelog - v1.13 - 2016.07.18
- Fix: Rewrite of the key lock to not use inputLockMask (thanks LtMtz),
- Fix: Corrected the reset of the Blizzy toolbar button,
- Fix: Enhanced the settings functions,
- Fix: Deleted useless libraries,
- Fix: Deleted foreach functions,
- Fix: Deleted support of Probe Control Room (when it will be updated to KSP 1.1.X, I will readd/rewrite my warpper),
- Compiled against KSP 126.96.36.1999
Version v1.12 for Kerbal Space Program 1.1.2
Released on 2016-04-30
Changelog - v1.12 - 2016.04.30
- Fix: Corrected many functions for KSP 1.1,
- Compiled against KSP 188.8.131.520
Version v1.11 for Kerbal Space Program 1.0.5
Released on 2016-02-17
No changelog provided
Stats for QuickIVA
Downloads over time
New followers per day