Ever wanted to open a shielded docking port in the editor, or start your ship with crossfeed disabled across your docking ports? Maybe adjust the ejection force of your decouplers, or open a solar panel? The poorly-named TweakableEverything exists to provide exactly such features. Shielded and lateral docking ports can be opened in the editor and fitted with other stackable parts. Decoupler ejection force can be tweaked, and solar panels can be opened in the editor. These options and more leverage the new Tweakables system for your fun and profit¹.
- Revised Decoupler Ejection Force Slider
- Docking Port Decouple Staging Toggle
- Docking Port Ejection Force Slider
- Docking Port "Magnet" Force Slider
- Docking Port "Magnet" Torque Slider
- Docking Port Re-engage Distance Slider
- Docking Port Shield Toggle
- EVA Thruster Pack
- Gimbal Range Slider
- Gimbal Reverse Control Toggle
- Intake Enable/Disable in Editor
- Parachute Deployment Time Factor Sliders
- Reaction Wheel Torque Sliders (Yaw, Pitch, Roll)
- SAS Autopilot Upgrade Slider (Career mode only)
- Solar Panel/Radiator Deployment Toggle
- Solar Panel/Radiator Sun Tracking Toggle
- Docking port "Control from here" now available for use in action groups.
- Resource flow enable/disable/toggle now available for use in action groups.
- Gimbal "reverse control" available for use in action groups.
- TweakableEverything is so named not because it makes everything tweakable (that would be ludicrous), but because it is Everything that I have made Tweakable. But, since you might not want all of it, I have broken things out into separate libraries. If, for example, you don't want TweakableSolarPanels, just delete TweakableSolarPanels.dll and TweakableSolarPanels.cfg from your TweakableEverything folder. I won't be offended -- promise!
Stats for TweakableEverythingContinued
Downloads over time
Downloads per version
New followers per day